“A place to have a consistently good meal” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Pleasanton, California
“A place to have a consistently good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Strizzi's has been on Main Street almost long enough to be considered a Pleasanton landmark.
As restaurants come and go I am aware that an eating establishment has to be good to last for so many years. The kitchen staff knows how to use the grill. Grilled fish is particularly good.
Service is attentive. In the balmy evenings ahead, the outdoor seating is especially nice. Oddly, the clientelle sitting outside on our last visit actually talked to each other....my wife and I could not see a single table with folks preoccupied with their mobiles.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pleasanton, California
“One of my favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We been going to this restaurant for years and we will continue going. They have a select menu for different taste, reasonable prices
Satff friendly, warm. Good location

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mclean, VA
“Consistent quality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This warm, welcoming restaurant offers a selection of good, home-made dishes that are appearling to a variety of tastes. Feeling weary from a day's toil at midweek, I chose the spaghetti and meatballs which were delicious. We had excellent, attentive service, too.

Visited January 2014
San Francisco, California
“Just "ok" Italian food, but not good value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Went there yesterday with a friend. It's decor is fine, but when you sit by the window, it's particularly nice. Our server came over promptly and was very friendly and helpful with my friend's many questions. The bread came right away and was delicious (comes from La Boulange - they supply Starbucks too). We were kinda surprised with the prices considering the "cafe style" restaurant - pastas were $13-16 and there were plenty of $20+ entrees. Maybe it's the location on Main Street? Anyway we ordered the lasagna on our server's recommendation and the fettuccine with sausage and mushrooms in a white garlic sauce. It took a bit of time to come out, but not terribly long, and we had plenty of bread! I thought the lasagna was good, but my friend said it wasn't as good as Stouffer's - lol. My fettuccine was fine, but not remarkable. Generous portions didn't justify the price which came to $32 before tip. Like I said, ok food, good service, but priced too high all things considered.

Paso Robles, California, USA
“Nice Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Personally, I've never eaten here but my brother and his wife love this place so I got them a gift card. The lady who rang me up was really nice.

Visited December 2013