Stayed here over Christmas week 2013 while visiting family in Dublin. We used it just as a place to sleep and for that it was OK. Just note that this place does NOT serve breakfast even though it says so on their website and on the brochure in the lobby. When we pointed this out upon being told there was no breakfast the clerk gave a discount, we felt that if we didn't ask, nothing would have been said.The room was clean, quiet and as expected for the price. The tiny bathroom was run down, with some crumbling tiling and in need of an update. Hot water took a while to show up but did come. It is an OK place just to crash for the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Northern California’s charming Tri Valley region and a short drive from San Francisco, Tri Valley Inn and Suites hotel in Pleasanton welcomes a variety of budget-conscious travelers. Enjoy nearby activities such as the county fair, art and wine festivals, dog shows, hot rod shows and much more. Whether you’re in the Bay area for a short trip or an extended stay, you’ll find that our accommodations is a pleasant refuge from the hustle and bustle. We offer a little slice of the old California, with small-town charm, friendly staff and a relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tri-Valley Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tri-Valley Inn And Suites
- Tri-Valley Hotel Pleasanton