“Nice Experience...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
Elkridge, Maryland
“Nice Experience...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

It was nice motel... clean and specious rooms.. Nice and quick room service. Good staff.
and it is affordable..
I will recommend you to book your stay in this motel if you planning to visit CA

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

For the price who can complain. The hotel I was supposed to say had lost my reservation. I found tri valley inn and suites on hotels.com. Once I arrive there the staff was kind, courteous and professional. My check in process took maybe 5 minutes tops. Had no trouble at all with parking. Room was very clean tv was nice shower was ok. Not the biggest but still nice for a couple day's stay. The room itself was fairly good size. There's quite a few of places to eat in walking distance plus a sports bar which I liked. Very nice and safe area. Like I said, for the price....I'm very happy. Plus I saved $40 from the original hotel I was supposed to stay at!

• Stayed January 2012
Pasadena, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

Clean, modest rooms with the basic amenities at a good price for the area. Central to Pleasanton and Livermore attractions and businesses. It was quiet, easy and a good value, and it will be my local choice on future trips. I believe that you get a better price if you book directly through the property's site rather than the travel sites like Travelocity.

Room Tip: Ask for a room off the main street....like 105 and higher
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

Very disappointed with this hotel. The room smells like cigarettes, covered up with very overwhelming cleaner scent. The bed, sheets and pillows are uncomfortable. The room is very noisy.

• Stayed December 2011
San Diego, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

Stayed for One night 11/8, noisy from the street noise, all night long.
Wall heater kept waking me up do to some nasty noises.
Water pressure very low in kitchen and bath sink.
WORST PART - No hot water for my shower!!!!
When I asked for a refund, they gave me $10 off and didn't even act appologetic
Stay away from this dump!!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Glendale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

Never before have I had such a delightful experience as the Tri Valley Inn &
Suites - clean, comfortable rooms - even a fridge with a freezer & a microwave oven. Lots of TV channels & internet hookup. Close to everything, exceptional service from office & service staff. Dog friendly with lovely grounds & convenient areas for exercising. I almost don't want anyone else to know about this lovely old-time motel with the lovely flowers in the window boxes for fear of it being filled next year. AND - the price was so very fair.

Room Tip: They have singles, doubles, suites, rooms with kitchenettes - something for everyone. It was very q...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Fallon, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

Not really knowing the area, I booked this stay through one of the sites on the web. I don't travel outside of my area too much but was shocked at the prices! The rate was within my budget constraints (but I could have stayed for two nights compared to the cost for one night in CA - guess that is why CA economy is struggling so much). The room showed its' age but were clean and presentable. The bed was sagging in the middle; the pillows were different from any that I have slept on... when you laid your head on it - it went completely flat... almost like nothing in the pillow case. I will say that all the amenities were nice - fridge, microwave, coffee pot, TV, iron; a/c was noisy - I had to turn the TV volume up to hear over it. I am not sure about the water. When I filled the pot to make some coffee - the water looked like skim milk (very mercky). When I made the reservation, it showed there were smoking rooms available (I booked the stay two weeks ahead). The receptionist was very polite and no problems checking in. I went to the room and discovered there was error. The room was a non-smoking room, she checked and all the smoking rooms were taken. I asked her if there was any compensation because I booked it as a smoking room... she said that she couldn't do anything because I didn't book my stay with them and I should check w/ the online provider. She stated the she would talk w/ the manager but she didn't follow up. When I checked the next morning (at check out), I inquired if there was any message but the clerk just said 'nope, all good'; I was on my way to a conference and when I got on the raod, I realized that the clerk didn't even give me a receipt. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being excellent) - I would rate it about 3 1/2 to 4... if I was staying longer, I might not be as passive... hotels/motels in my area really care about customer satisfaction. I know that there is another conference next year and if I am selected to go - I will shop around to see what is really available in the area.

Room Tip: If you book online, call the hotel first and make sure that you get what you paid for!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Been to Tri-Valley Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!