Nice Property. I stayed on the first floor. The noise was great until 6:30 AM where all I heard were loud door slamming and people talking loudly in the hallway for upwards of 30 minutes.
I ate in the bar area, and the food was great (Cream of Mushroom Soup, Burger, and Chocolate Lava Cake.)
The beds were advertised as doubles, but they were smallish and I do not see fitting 2 people in one of the bed. But the rooms were nice. Great TV's and nice work area.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Pleasanton Hotel
- Marriott Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton
- Pleasanton Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel caters to the demands of the high-tech business guests as well as leisure travelers. The Pleasanton Marriott is a 100% non-smoking hotel featuring the open, welcoming “Lobby Reinvented” which flows into The Market Café, our California Bistro-inspired eatery open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday Brunch. Stepping into our newly renovated guestrooms is a treat unto itself and is centered around one thing - fueling the best sleep you’ve ever had – and our signature Revive bedding does just that. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Pleasanton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.