We want/wanted to use this hotel for our wedding guests, but from our current interactions with the people that work there, I am 100% regretting our decision to work with this hotel. We have a signed contract with the hotel, but with 3 unanswered emails, an un-returned voice mail, and a plethora of excuses, I'm looking for any remedy (e.g., BBB report?) or solution to get out of this obligation.
I would love to speak with the general manager of this hotel, or at least someone not currently in a sales/sales manager role at this hotel to square away our situation.
- Weeks for email responses
- Unmet promises
- Cannot have what should be one of the easiest parts of wedding planning be the one thing we have to worry about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel caters to the demands of the high-tech business guests as well as leisure travelers. The Pleasanton Marriott is a 100% non-smoking hotel featuring the open, welcoming “Lobby Reinvented” which flows into The Market Café, our California Bistro-inspired eatery open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday Brunch. Stepping into our newly renovated guestrooms is a treat unto itself and is centered around one thing - fueling the best sleep you’ve ever had – and our signature Revive bedding does just that. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Pleasanton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton
- Pleasanton Marriott