Not a good fit for a family with young children. Housekeeping only comes once a week if you stay at least 7 nights. Our room was rank with odor, there was signs of mold in the bathtub caulk, and there was a 3-4" diameter pile of some food something on top of the freezer door. Even after leaving the window open all day, the odor did not go away, and I could still smell it in our clothes and port-a-crib at our next hotel. Thanks to the friendly evening desk clerk, we were able to borrow a vacuum to suck up the dry oatmeal the kids spilled from the "grab-and-go" breakfast (a cheap form of a continental breakfast).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Extended Stay so you can book your Extended Stay America - Pleasant Hill - Buskirk Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Pleasant Hill-Buskirk Ave Hotel Pleasant Hill
- Extended Stay America Pleasant Hill
- Extended Stay Pleasant Hill
- Pleasant Hill Extended Stay