I stayed on teh 15th for business in the area. It was a decent stay overall and was on par with the rest of the Marriot chain I use around the USA. Cost was a bit high for just a business trip but that is to be expected with the size of the area you rent.
The space is far bigger than you need for a single overnight stay unless cost is not a factor. If cost is not a factor the size is nice but there are cheaper places in the area for business related travel. If you are staying in the area for vacation and you are not budget minded it is a decent choice. It is a bit too expensive for me to visit again, even for business.
The Good: Clean, large space, good breakfast, had a dinner that night with free beverage. The room included a good quality bed, nice sized TV on a swivel stand, couch, sitting chair, full kitchen, bathroom.
The Bad: Leaking stool I had to fix so it would quit running. The parts were worn so I had to hand adjust after using the stool. Somewhat hard to find because it is tucked back into a busy area. It was plenty quiet but not easy to find.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Pleasant Hill Concord Hotel Pleasant Hill
- Residence Inn Pleasant Hill Concord Hotel
- Residence Inn Pleasant Hill
- Pleasant Hill Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn Pleasant Hill Concord reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.