I honestly can not say enough about this hotel; the location was great, right off the freeway (no freeway noise). The hotel is fairly new, clean modern and the staff were really nice and helpful. My check in went quickly. I was advised of the evening reception and morning breakfast. Most importantly there was free wireless internet in the rooms.
My room was clean and spacious, I had a full refrig, mirowave, two burner stove, sink and all the cooking utensils needed to prepare a meal. However if you choose to eat out you are just across the street from several eating places.The living area was great for working and I could turn the tv around to watch while I worked at the desk. The bed was comfortable.
Breakfast was okay, the usual, sausage, scramled eggs, your choice of bread, fruit cereal, french toast, juice, coffee & tea.
It was a very comfortable stay and I even recommended the hotel to co-workers who stayed there a couple days after me.
One word of caustion, in the morning if you are not cehcking out early be sure to latch your door and put the DND or busy sign on the door, if not housekeeping will come through to see if you have checked out and they will knock, but won't really give you time to respond before they come on in. I saw this happening as I was returning from breakfast. Therefore when I returned to my room I put the sign on the door before they got to me.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Pleasant Hill Hotel Pleasant Hill
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Pleasant Hill Hotel
- Summerfield Suites Pleasant Hill
- Hyatt Pleasant Hill
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites
- Pleasant Hill Hyatt
- Pleasant Hill Summerfield Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off Interstate-680 and minutes from Walnut Creek and Concord, the HYATT house™ Pleasant Hill hotel offers travelers access to many of the areas popular destinations, including Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Lescher Center for the Arts, and Boundary Oaks Golf Course. This Pleasant Hill hotel is also conveniently accessible to area colleges and universities such as St. Mary’s College, California State University East Bay, and the University of California Berkeley. For business travelers, the Pleasant Hill hotel is close to the corporate offices of Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Aetna Insurance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Fareportal and Venere so you can book your HYATT house Pleasant Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.