“Great location and service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of HYATT house Pleasant Hill

You added HYATT house Pleasant Hill to your Saves list
HYATT house Pleasant Hill
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2611 Contra Costa Blvd, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523 (Formerly Hyatt Summerfield Suites Pleasant Hill)   |
Hotel deals
Announcement
Join Hyatt Gold Passport®
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Pleasant Hill
Madison, WI
“Great location and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while visiting friends in the area. Great room, hot breakfast and easy access to the main freeways. Within a 2 minute walk, you will find a great mall, grocery store and fun restaurants. Will certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: Because of the proximity of the highway, rooms facing the road may be a bit noisy. Request a rear fa...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Todd C, General Manager at HYATT house Pleasant Hill, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear valued Hyatt House Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back!
Todd

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Vancouver, BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

My Dad and I were visiting family in Oakland and chose this property for the great rate for the amenities and space we got. Our room was massive! I had stayed at Hyatt House properties before so had an idea what to expect but my Dad couldn't believe how nice and large the room was! We had a decent sized living room with full kitchen and then a separate bedroom with two queens and a good sized bathroom.
All of the staff were very friendly and breakfast was above par with some tasty options. Best of all their coffee is probably the best I've ever had in a hotel! One late morning we were in the lobby and I said to my Dad that it was too bad they were out of coffee and a employee overheard me and ran into the back to grab me a cup, that's service!
I didn't use it but the pool area looked really nice and this hotel is right downtown and walking distance to many shops and restaurants.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Todd C, General Manager at HYATT house Pleasant Hill, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Valued Hyatt House Guest,
Thank your for the great feedback and I'm so glad you and your father enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Clayton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Booked a 1 nite stay to enjoy dinner and a movie. Studio was beautifully appointed with king size bed and a full kitchen. We were able to walk to movies, wide variety of restaurants and shops. The bar has a very nice wine selection. Warning- although they offer full breakfast the hot food items were not very good. Stick to the fruit, cereal, toast and great coffee. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Todd C, General Manager at HYATT house Pleasant Hill, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Valued Hyatt House Guest,
Thank you for the positive feedback concerning your stay. I'm glad to know that we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back. I appreciate the comments shared about our hot breakfast items so I can share with our kitchen team to make improvements.
General Manger
Morgan, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Went to Bay Area for vacation with 3 kids. This is a wonderful hotel. Stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. Great complimentary breakfast, great pool/hot tub, great service.
For us it was a great location right of the 680 highway. We wanted to stay a little ways outside the city. 40 min drive to San Fran. Great price. Great safe location with multiple restaurants, movie theater, grocery store in downtown Pleasant Hill just right next door to the hotel. Perfect! Would recommend and will stay here again.

Stayed October 2013
Todd C, General Manager at HYATT house Pleasant Hill, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for choosing Hyatt House Pleasant Hill for your recent stay in the Bay Area. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our location, services and amenities made your life easier. We look forward to welcoming you back!
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We were on a driving vacation in California and wanted to find a hotel within driving distance of San Francisco. Hyatt House not only proved to be a very good location - about 30 minutes driving time - but also an excellent hotel. The grounds were very well kept, pool and services all impecable. We took a two bedroom family suite and it was a very good decision. The room looked like brand-new and the amenities could compare with a luxury hotel.
The staff was friendly and seemed to care about our well-being. The breakfast was tasty, well presented and kept fresh by having small portions but constantly refreshing it.
If you have a car and don't mind the 30 minute or so drive to San Francisco (mind you, this was done outside of rush hour), then you should try this place.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Todd C, General Manager at HYATT house Pleasant Hill, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for choosing Hyatt House Pleasant Hill for your recent stay in the Bay Area. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and found that our location, services and amenities were to your liking. I'm hopeful we'lll have the opportunity to welcome you back next time you are in California.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Just stayed at Hyatt house Pleasant Hill for two nights and was VERY impressed! The hotel has just been remodeled and is modern, stylish, clean, and comfortable. I had a King Suite guest room and it was great -- bigger than some apartments I've had in NYC! Nicely decorated and well-stocked.

Free breakfast was a nice feature, as was free WiFi. I also used both the pool and hot tub -- they were clean and well-maintained. the "Business Center" is really just a cubicle off the lobby, but it had two computers and a printer, all in working order, so no complaints from me.

I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Inside rooms are quieter, as they face away from the highway.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear valued guest,
Thank you for making Hyatt House Pleasant Hill your hotel of choice while visiting our area. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and you liked our renovations, services and amenities. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back.
Bedminster, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Hyatt house is a great hotel. It is very clean and the rooms are spacious. We enjoyed having a kitchen and a sitting area in the room. Full breakfast was delicious and the fresh fruit was especially good.

The hotel is convenient to the freeways, shopping and local restaurants. Free wireless and free parking are also good features at the Hyatt House. BART is nearby as well, for trips into San Francisco. The fitness center is very good....they even provided internet access on some of their equipment. I highly recommend this hotel. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Todd C, Manager at HYATT house Pleasant Hill, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I am thrilled to learn you enjoyed your stay at Hyatt House Pleasant Hill. I appreciate you sharing your positive feedback with us. I'm hopeful we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back!

Todd Craig

Been to HYATT house Pleasant Hill? Share your experiences!