Hyatt house is a great hotel. It is very clean and the rooms are spacious. We enjoyed having a kitchen and a sitting area in the room. Full breakfast was delicious and the fresh fruit was especially good.
The hotel is convenient to the freeways, shopping and local restaurants. Free wireless and free parking are also good features at the Hyatt House. BART is nearby as well, for trips into San Francisco. The fitness center is very good....they even provided internet access on some of their equipment. I highly recommend this hotel. We enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off Interstate-680 and minutes from Walnut Creek and Concord, the HYATT house™ Pleasant Hill hotel offers travelers access to many of the areas popular destinations, including Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Lescher Center for the Arts, and Boundary Oaks Golf Course. This Pleasant Hill hotel is also conveniently accessible to area colleges and universities such as St. Mary’s College, California State University East Bay, and the University of California Berkeley. For business travelers, the Pleasant Hill hotel is close to the corporate offices of Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Aetna Insurance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your HYATT house Pleasant Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Pleasant Hill Hotel Pleasant Hill
- Summerfield Suites Pleasant Hill
- Hyatt Pleasant Hill
- Pleasant Hill Hyatt
- Pleasant Hill Summerfield Suites