My husband and I came to Pleasant Hill for 2 nights for a wedding, and the staff could not have been nicer. It is so nice to be greeted with smiles of welcome. We arrived early and Kris worked hard to get us into a room before check in time. The rooms were big, with kitchens that were supplied with pans, silverware, plates and glasses.
I accidentaly left my purse on the front counter and it was still there when I returned to get it.
I really enjoyed ourntime at Pleasant Hill, mostly because the staff was so welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just off Interstate-680 and minutes from Walnut Creek and Concord, the HYATT house™ Pleasant Hill hotel offers travelers access to many of the areas popular destinations, including Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Lescher Center for the Arts, and Boundary Oaks Golf Course. This Pleasant Hill hotel is also conveniently accessible to area colleges and universities such as St. Mary’s College, California State University East Bay, and the University of California Berkeley. For business travelers, the Pleasant Hill hotel is close to the corporate offices of Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Aetna Insurance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Pleasant Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Pleasant Hill Hotel Pleasant Hill
- Summerfield Suites Pleasant Hill
- Hyatt Pleasant Hill
- Pleasant Hill Summerfield Suites
- Pleasant Hill Hyatt