“Don't stay here” 1 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1332 Broadway, Placerville, CA 95667   |
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Placerville
“Don't stay here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

This place is old and not well maintained. They are passing off double beds as queens, most uncomfortable for two tall people. Not very clean. We decided we didn't want to stay but they wouldn't give us our money back.

• Stayed June 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Folsom, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

So I hear they have new housekeepers. they were really nice to me, I stayed here the other day and rented out a one bed bedroom. It was really neat and clean. I have stayed here a couple of times first time wasn't so good but this time was. Front desk was actually nice to me two thumbs up on that one. Though there breakfast could be better having more options of food and drink choices to choose from. Other than that I enjoyed my stay. I will remember the nice housekeepers they have though when I needed something from the cart like a cup or a trash bag she was really nice to me even though she was busy she stopped and helped me get what I needed. Great job housekeeping. Glad to see new faces working hard. Overall I had a better experience this time than last time. It seems to me the owner is caring alot more which I am happy to see. Thankyou for making this stay a positive one for me.

Room Tip: If you have been here before and it wasnt a good experience dont give up. I saw new housekeepers and...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Been to Gold Country Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Gold Country Inn

Address: 1332 Broadway, Placerville, CA 95667
Location: United States > California > Placerville
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Placerville
Hotel Class:2 star — Gold Country Inn 2*
The Gold Country Inn is located in the heart of Placerville. We offer 45 rooms ranging from singles to small family sized. Ideal for travelers or long term stay. Further up Highway 50 from The Gold Country Inn, you'll find Apple Hill, known for its fine fruit crops, homemade apple cider and fritters. Nestled among the apple orchards are some of California's best wineries. Under new management we look forward to making your stay pleasant. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Gold Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Gold Country Hotel
Placerville Country Inn
Country Inn Placerville

If you own or manage Gold Country Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.