“Great location, Great price” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn a $50 Gift Card
Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Placerville
“Great location, Great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Nice hotel. Would stay here again. Very frendly and helpful staff. Nice location. Great breakfast. Overall this is a nice hotel. Short drive maybe 5 minutes to old Placerville. About 1 hour to South Lake Tahoe. There is also a pretty good Mexican resturant in the same parking lot as the hotel. Walmart about 1/2 mile down the street so you pretty much have all you need right around you.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

terrybrown78, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Placerville Inn, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Rick G

Thank you for your recent review of you stay with us here at the Best Western Placerville Inn. It is feedback such as yours that keeps us striving to deliver superior customer service. I hope that when you are in the placerville area that you choose to stay with us again.

Once again, thank you for your business, we know you had a choice.

159 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Fairfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Great weekend, great inn! The entire staff was friendly, attentive, & helpful. Were able to check our bags early & they were in our room for us when we returned from the wedding. The website I made our reservation through made a mistake with the number of beds we needed & Happy fixed it for us without question. Room was decent sized with the vanity on the outside of the bathroom. Smelled fine & even had pretty bedspreads. Complimentary breakfast offered hot & cold, very filling. Perfect location, right off the highway. Mexican restaurant across the parking lot. Other places to get a quick bite to eat & a Walmart nearby. Beautiful patio area with pool & hot tub, very comfortable lounge chairs. Air conditioned gym. No room service. Happy, Holly, Holly, & Jeremy made our stay a 10. Thank you again!

Room Tip: Rooms with patios that open up in the pool area.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Auty707

Thank you for your review of your stay here with us. I have passed your comments to my staff and they say Thank You. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again when you are in the placerville area.

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again.

Reno, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I had a prepaid room thru Hotels.com for a King Business Plus for two nights and got a two Queen bed room. This was for our 45th wedding anniversary. They refused to honor the reservation. Very disappointing.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
terrybrown78, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Placerville Inn, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Captjack2013

I would like to take a moment to apologize to you for not getting the room that you reserved, sometimes these things do happen but that's not and excuse for us not trying to accommodate you in the room type that you booked. I hope that you will give us another chance to make your next visit to Placerville a more pleasant one. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you for your business and we hope that you will give us another chance to make your next stay more enjoyable.

Thank you for your business, we know you have a choice and we hope to see you when you are in the Placerville area again.

Best Western Placerville Inn
Sierra Foothills
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Clean, well-maintained, and close to US 50. Nothing outstanding, but well worth the cost. NOTE: although I had a "disabled access" ground access room, the bathing facility is NOT handicap accessible, having just handhold bars around a standard tub. If I were in a wheelchair or had other mobility issues, I would not have been able to take a bath or shower.

Room Tip: If you have a disability need, verify with the hotel BEFORE booking.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
terrybrown78, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Placerville Inn, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Leo,

Thank you for your kind comments while staying with us. it is feedback such as yours that keeps us wanting to keep delivering excellent customer sercive. I have addressed your concerns regarding that shower issue and we are going to be in the process of re modeling the hotel soon, so I so apologize that those items were a problem for you and I hop it does not deter you from coming back. If I can be of any help or assistance, please do not hesitae to let me know. Thank you for your business and comments and we hope to see you again.

Redding, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We decided to stay at a Best Western, since we've always had a nice experience with the motels. The breakfast was very nice and they kept everything stocked and clean. The staff was very friendly and knew their regular customers by name very impressive, I must say.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Lucy,

Thank you for your review of our hotel during your recent visit to the Placerville area. It is feedback such as yours that keeps us striving to deliver superior customer service. I hope that when you are in the Placerville area again that you choose to stay with us so we can deliver more excellent customer service.

Thank you for your business and we hope to see you soon.

Sincerely

Arlington, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and I stayed in this hotel midweek for a three nights stay. We were greeted on arrival by June, a friendly receptionist who directed us to a spacious clean and very comfortable room. The terrific breakfast each morning was a real bonus. My wife was working in the area so after seeing the sights and all the antique shops in Placerville I decided to relax by the excellent outdoor pool and hot tub. For value and comfort this hotel is really good and if in the area again would definitely return. Dave O'L

Room Tip: If not with children get a room away from the pool on the ground floor as there is no elevator.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dave,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. June is a great asset to the hotel and I will pass along your comments about her. Our staff always try to ensure that all guest' have an enjoyable stay while staying with us. I am also happy that you go to see beautiful downtown placerville and all that it has to offer. When you are in the area again, I hope that you can come and stay with us again so we can deliver more excellent customer service.

Thank you for your business.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were very pleasantly surprised by how good our one night stay here was. We had a large room with a partition in it, which created a separate area for the pull out bed our children used. The room was a really decent size for the rate and had a big enough balcony for us to sit out.

There is a small pool which we used to cool off in.

There is an outside barbecue for guests to use if they want to.

There is a limited breakfast on offer which we thought was pretty good, when you consider how cheap the rooms are.

Room Tip: I would avoid rooms near the communal barbecue - if. Other guests use it they will be chatting and c...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for yourreview of your recent stay with us here at The Best Western Plus Placerville Inn. It is feedback such as yours that keep myself and my staff want to deliver the outmost customer service. I hope that next time you are in the area you will stop in either just to say hi or to stay with us for a night or two. If I can help you any further in the future,please do not hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely

Terry Brown

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Placerville Inn? Share your experiences!