“Bad Scurity” 1 of 5 stars

Sacramento, California
3 attraction reviews
“Bad Scurity”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This casino security sucks. I was encountered by two individuals who wanted to fight me because the girl stated that I bumped her and did tno say excuse me. I told her I said excuse me but she chose to ignore it. I think she and her boyfriend was looking for a fight. We were right there near the key card machine near the key card counter. The employee hear everything and did not call security. They eventually left after they realize that I was not going to go to the garage and fight with them. I went to security and reported the incident and the manager (Tiffiany) asked me "what did I want her to do about it". Well, I am in security so I told her maybe you should go look at your cameras and go back about 15 min and see who those people were. She then stated that she would look at the camera. Never, never did security come to me to let me know that they located the people and had them leave the casino. I only stayed the 3 hours there because I was afraid to leave. They did offer to have security walk me to the garage, but no one ever came over when I asked the guy near the elevators to call for one. He was very old and did not understand why I needed security to escort me. I am really scared to go to that casino and will go to thunder valley from now on.

Visited January 2013

California
6 attraction reviews
“Looking for more”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Smokey. Most slots were the nickelodeon, non traditional type. More than a few rough looking characters.

Visited August 2012
Pinole
12 attraction reviews
“For An Indian Casino, Very Nice Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

We have been going to the Red Hawk Casino now for over a year. One of the best Indian Casino's I have enjoyed. Maybe it's becuase I win often, or because my wife can play for hours on a slot machine without loosing a bundle.

It's located off Highway 50, just a 10 or 15 minute drive from Folsom. They don't have a hotel, so you'll have to make arrangements in another town. The address say’s Placerville, however I thought it was in Shingle Spring.

They offer a smoking floor, which is the main Casino, and the lower floor is for non-smoking. Lots of One Armed bandits, only one Crap Table that I could find, only one Roulette Table and many 21 tables with single deck and multi deck available.

Several restaurants, we like Koto's grill. Usually Koto's has a Mexican cuisine, however sandwiches are offered too. The water fall café for the quick snack, is located on the main floor, while the buffet is on the lower floor and also Roy’s steakhouse is located on the lower floor.

Seems always busy on Saturday and Sunday’s, but that might be because of the weekend points promotions they have. During the week/ during the day seems like a better time and easier to get on a 21 table.

On site valet service available, however I’ve never used this.

If you are looking for a nice get out of town trip and want to take on a little bit of gambling without driving all the way to Tahoe, this is one of the nicest Indian Casino’s in Northern California.

Enjoy!!!

Visited December 2012
Sacramento, California
58 attraction reviews
“Good deals, great buffet, nice views!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

The special deal for seniors (55+) now runs Mon-Fri. You need to earn 100+ points on your player card to get a $5 discount on the buffet or any restaurant at the casino plus $5 free promo play. Try to bring someone who has never signed up for their players reward program since their intro promotion is free and guarantees the new person will win between $10-500 of promo play just for signing up! Their buffet is excellent with a wide selection of entrees, fresh fruits, salads, and terrific desserts. One entire wall of their buffet area is floor to ceiling windows which provide nice views for most of the seating areas. Service is also very good. Check out their website at http://www.redhawkcasino.com/ for current list of promotions as well as their free shuttle service (from Sacramento and other areas) (click on "bus" at the top left line on the homepage of their website).

Visited November 2012
Hermosa Beach, California
9 attraction reviews
“Fun time at the casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

There are a lot of slot machines and quite a few card tables, so we had much to choose from. We were there on a Friday and they had one $3 table, one $5 table, and on up in Black Jack. Good service, fun dealers, comfortable.

Visited November 2012