“Good Mexican Food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Placerville, California
“Good Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

This is a very clean and well operated Taqueria. The choices are abundant, service is fast and friendly. Priced right, even the cerveza's are not over priced.

Visited September 2012

92% Recommend
Placerville, California
“The Best Little Taqueria”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Very clean, always friendly, and frequented regularly. Tacos may be their specialty, but the menu includes large plate meals. The salsa bar and tortilla chips are complimentary with your purchase and offers a wonderful array of different types of salsas and toppings for tacos or chips. The super soft taco with grilled chicken is our healthy favorite.

Visited April 2012
Placerville
“Good food, good value, friendly staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

Opens early for breakfast. Food always good! Great salsa bar with lots of extras.

Sacramento, California
“HIT or miss!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

It was OK until my hubby got food poisoning and now we wont be back.

Visited January 2012
Placerville
“Top Notch Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

A group of my friends joined me for my birthday at this establishment. We were given the royal treatment, including a fabulous free dessert (for me)! Another friend brought a homemade cake (later) and the waitstaff graciously offered us plates, etc. to use though she had brought some. They didn't mind that we spent several hours there; we felt no pressure to leave. Not only was the food good and reasonably priced, but the staff was very friendly and as I said, very accommodating. Thanks for making my special day a day to remember!

By the way, I made a reservation because of the abnormal size of our group but I don't believe reservations are the norm. Also, although I wouldn't categorize the view as "scenic", the indoor is clean and well decorated and the outdoor patio has a nice fountain.

• Visited October 2011