We are diamond on the rewards program which means we stay at least 30 times per year. Platinum & Diamond reward customers are supposed to be given the option of a snack or points at check in.This was not even mentioned by front desk, when I pointed it out the young man seemed to get an attitude. Upon opening the door to our room the smell of smoke greeted us.This is an all non smoking hotel. When I went back downstairs to advise the desk and change rooms, Mr.Attitude said well now your going to be on the 3rd floor! (I really don't care which floor I'm on as long as I don't have to smell smoke.) The next morning taking a shower the water did not drain fast enough so we were standing in ankle deep dirty water.Check out was time consuming as there is a $100.00 deposit due at check in for incidentals, now we have to wait for someone to go up and inspect the room to get our cash deposit back.Have had issues with this hotel before but we keep giving them another chance and they just keep failing.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Placentia Hotel
- Best Western Plus Placentia Hotel Placentia
- Best Western Plus Placentia Inn And Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Placentia
- Holiday Inn Placentia
- Placentia Holiday Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Orange County Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.