“Special local cafe” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Penny's All American Cafe'

Penny's All American Cafe'
1053 Price St, Pismo Beach, CA 93449
Dining options: Breakfast
California
“Special local cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

You'll probably have to wait for a table, but that's because of its popularity. My advice: wait, because the food and service make the wait worthwhile.

Visited December 2011

“Best chowder in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

this is a great place to eat, I recommend it. t...alot of choices...I found the clam chowder to be some of the best I have ever had...it is a mix of splash and brad's....I highly recommend this cafe...they also have outdoor seating, which is great on a sunny day.

Visited February 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Never again - waited forever”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

We went to Penny's cafe' only once, but will never return there, I'm afraid to say.

We went there on a Sunday morning, the place is tiny and it was packed. We sat down and waited forever for the waitress to take our orders, and even longer to have our food on the table. Yes, the place was busy, but we saw tables being served before us, even if they had come after we did.
We were so frustrated that we wanted to leave, but we were hungry and kept on saying "let's wait 10 minutes more". The waitress apologized for the wait, but we found unfair that other tables were served quicker than ours...
We have not been there ever since, as there are plenty of other places locally that serve better food in a less cramped place and with a faster service.

• Visited April 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great location with a great menu.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

We ended up here when we were headed to a place down the street and it had no open seats. It is wonderful. The food was great and they had that good traditional breakfast food on the menu. The patio seating allows you to take in the ocean breeze and enjoy the outdoors. Will definitely be back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pismo Beach, California
“Clam chowder was ausome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

had a Ruben sandwich to go cause I am doing my finals and they even said they would pray for me to pass my finals.Friendly place Great food reasonable.

• Visited February 2012