“Late breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Late breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

First morning in Pismo Beach and got a late breakfast here. Excellent cinnamon rolls, loved all the toppings. Fun watching them make the rolls behind the counter. Coffee was good too.

“BEST CINNAMON BUNS EVER!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Stopped here for breakfast after staying in PISMO Beach overnight on our PCH road trip and was it worth it. I love cinnamon buns and these were awesome! Very fresh and lots of goey icing. I highly recommend. You can watch them being made right in front of you.

Medina, WA
“Fresh.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Every morning we would get these delicious cinnamon rolls just down the street from our hotel. Fresh coffee. Local favorite.Highly recommend.

Visited April 2014
Perth, Australia
“And I thought I couldn't eat a whole one!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Drove past and stopped for morning tea and so glad we did. There cinnamon buns are so so good and the coffee (latte) was surprisingly good to.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pleasanton, California
“Breakfast of the champions!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

When I was looking for a breakfast place this placed popped up. I could not say no to Cinnamon rolls so the next day we ventured here for some sweet and yummy rolls. Oh my goodness the original is sooooo good that made Cinnabon mediocre. I don't know if its the dough or the icing but I inhaled one and my hubby had the Pecan. If I wasn't watching my sugar I would eat two in one seating. We loved it so much we ordered two packs of frozen cinnamon pecan for us to indulged at home.

Visited March 2014