Our first time in Pismo Beach...Booked directly with hotel for a pet friendly room. Others were having problems having booked online through travelocity/expedia etc, so would recommend always booking directly here. Checkin was swift on a busy Friday night, and the room was ready on time, with a lovely towel arrangement and gift pack for the dog which was a pleasant surprise. Even though our room was by the road it was not noisy. The room was a bit dated, but clean and roomy, even with 3 people sharing with two queen beds. Perfect access to the beach and beautiful sunset walk to Pismo Pier, and a short distance to excellent dining. Self serve breakfast was definitely one of the best we encountered on our trip, with lots of choices and fresh good food available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We promise you a good night’s sleep, but we warn you there’s so much to do nearby, you may not want to sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cottage Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Inn By The Sea Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel By The Sea
- Cottage Inn Pismo Beach