This is my favorite place to stay in Pismo. The charm and quaintness is the first thing one notices, aside from the perfect spot so close to the ocean. As soon as I get into the room, I open all the windows to hear the waves for the whole visit--regardless the weather. There is a convenient path to follow to the 72 stairs to the beach and many people walk through with their dogs and kids from the next door motel, as well. The path is well groomed and maintained.
The employees, constantly moving, are the next thing one sees. The front office staff is very friendly, greeting guests as they pass through to breakfast. The next employee guests encounter is Rebecca, the friendliest breakfast room attendant I've ever met. She greets guests and always make sure things are going well. The housekeeping staff makes sure that you return to a nice clean room after a day exploring the area, and usually your towels are folded into an animal to greet you. Who would not want to return? I've been staying at the Cottage Inn since 2008!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We promise you a good night’s sleep, but we warn you there’s so much to do nearby, you may not want to sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Cottage Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Inn By The Sea Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel By The Sea
- Cottage Inn Pismo Beach