I have reviewed the Cottage Inn in the past, so I will not be overly detailed. The location on a cliff is superb, and the service continues to be exceptional. I will point out a few differences I noticed most recently.
Pool towels: Two sets of towels are stocked in the room now, bath and pool. The bath towels are more plush than previously.
Breakfast: not too much difference here, although you can choose prepared oatmeal or Quaker packets now.
Afternoon cookies in the lobby: seemed to be better stocked...and tasty.
Room lighting: new, yet annoying energy-miser switches. The lights turned off on me while taking a shower since motion was not detected. I am energy conscious, but it was pretty silly.
Bedding: comfortable, pillowy, plush, the best.
I come here at least once a year and thoroughly enjoy it every time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We promise you a good night’s sleep, but we warn you there’s so much to do nearby, you may not want to sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Cottage Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Inn By The Sea Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel By The Sea
- Cottage Inn Pismo Beach