We stayed overnight at the Inn and from the moment we checked in (and got our welcome cookies) until we left the next day we had a wonderful time. The check-in staff was great, our room was clean, the sunset view from our balcony was amazing and we were comfortable all night! The next morning we enjoyed a walk down the boardwalk and onto the Pismo Pier (just a block away) and we were sad our stay was so short. We plan on staying again real soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s so much to see in Pismo Beach and it begins with our property, featuring an upper deck with lounge chairs and a fireplace and some of the best views in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Inn Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Pismo Beach