“I would stay again in a New York minute.....” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   100 Stimson Ave, Pismo Beach, CA 93449   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Pismo Beach
Modesto, CA
“I would stay again in a New York minute.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2009

Traveled to Pismo alone for some down time. Sandcastle staff was great. Room was clean and had everything I needed. Had a wonderful view of the beach and pier. Used the in-room restaurant delivery service. I really didn't need to leave the room for anything more than a walk on the beach.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
Bakersfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2009

We loved our ocean front room. We were so lucky to get to see whales feeding and dolphins in the surf. Sleeping with the waves rolling in was my friends favorite thing. One of my pet peeves is hard hotel beds, well this one was so nice an soft an the pillows were to, didn't even miss mine from home. The shower was excellent too, I am 6' 2" and the showers usually hit me way to low, but this one was up high just like home. I will be going back soon.

rochester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2009

Staff was very friendly,the room was nice ,beautiful beach,wish we could of stayed longer.

Porterville, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2009

We have been staying at the Sandcastle since it opened and have never been disappointed. The rooms are lovely and we always get an ocean front room. We are literally steps from the beach. It's always very quiet there and we are so close to all the cute little restaurants and shops that we never get in our car from the time we arrive. We won't stay anywhere else when we go to Pismo.

ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2009

I made these reservations over the phone and the girl was very helpful and told me I would have an oceanfront room and they were located right on the beach, when I arrived the Sandcastle was even more wonderful than she stated. The staff was very helpful, The rooms immaculate and the morning breakfast was a very pleasant surprize! You are just steps away from the pier. I will defintely return. You can't go wrong choosing the Sandcastle Inn!!! FANTASTIC!!!

• Stayed June 2009
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2009

We stay in an ocean view room which is just lovely and very comfortable. The hotel location is a plus because it's possible to walk everywhere, including the pier, shops and restaurants. Every staff member is friendly and helpful. I cannot think of anything that should be improved, it's a great place to stay.

Fresno CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2009

The rooms were very clean and well decorated, with a swell spa. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. That's were I'll stay at the coast next time I need to escape the Fresno heat.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family

Been to Sandcastle Inn? Share your experiences!