We stayed only one night because we were on our way home after travelling for a week. I wish we could have stayed longer. The location is perfect; right on the beach, walking distance to the public pier, downtown restaurants and bars and the walking path along the beach. We happened to be there when it finally decided to rain in CA, so we didn't do a lot of walking, but it would be so nice in the sunshine. The parking is free and the lot in large. The room was also very large (we did not spring for an ocean view) and clean with a counter and mirrored area outside of the bathroom, which is nice. There is a hot tub and a rooftop lounge area, each protected from the wind with plexiglass panels and heaters. So if you want to gaze at the ocean and cannot see it from your room, you only need to step across the hall. The breakfast (included) was plenty (hot/cold cereals, breads, hardboiled eggs, juices, tea/coffee) and the cookies were a treat when we checked in. There was also fruit, but the cookies were much more tempting after a 7 hour drive! I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s so much to see in Pismo Beach and it begins with our property, featuring an upper deck with lounge chairs and a fireplace and some of the best views in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Inn Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Pismo Beach