Everything said about this hotel's location is correct; it was a real treat to fall asleep with the sound of the ocean rolling in outside. There are some nice touches - I really liked the proper bath mat instead of the usual small towel. However, no A/C must become an issue on really hot nights and the breakfast was poor. Much of what was offered was bread that could be toasted, but the toaster barely worked. I spent ten minutes trying to provide my wife with a browned bagel and eventually gave up. The juices and coffee were really poor. Perhaps if a little more effort was spent on the quality of the breakfast and less promoting local food and wine at inflated prices, , the Sandcastle Inn would be even better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s so much to see in Pismo Beach and it begins with our property, featuring an upper deck with lounge chairs and a fireplace and some of the best views in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Inn Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Pismo Beach