I would give it 5 stars, except we won't pay for the most expensive places, so adjust accordingly knowing this was also not the cheapest place. We had a room on the north side with an ocean view, slightly soft but comfortable beds. More spacious and fresh and clean feeling than last hotel we visited. Complimentary cookies at check-in. Lots of "incidentals" to be aware of. Breakfast had standard options minus cooked eggs (hardboiled yes), but a delicious yogurt parfait option with berries and granola. They also had local wines and brews for sale if you need a gift for your dog sitter:) Front desk staff very nice, but overheard another customer suggest cleaning staff may have stolen from her room when she mistakenly left a service request door hanger and her wallet out in the open. good fences make good neighbors and not everyone tells the truth, and that all goes both ways so be responsible. I personally could have stayed a week. some kids with skateboards were outside for awhile, but overall it was peaceful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s so much to see in Pismo Beach and it begins with our property, featuring an upper deck with lounge chairs and a fireplace and some of the best views in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Inn Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Pismo Beach