We drove the PCH from L.A. to SF and made several stops along the way. This was the cheapest hotel we stayed in - and the best. The location is great. We had a newly renovated ocean front room with a wonderful view.
The room was great, the bed was comfortable and there was a large screen TV with tons of movies to choose from (for an extra fee). The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was really good by american standards.
After having watched dolphins from the pier and a wonderful clam chowder at Splash Cafe, we ended up relaxing in the outdoor jacuzzi. A perfect day.
I would recommend this to everyone and definitely go back if I have a chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s so much to see in Pismo Beach and it begins with our property, featuring an upper deck with lounge chairs and a fireplace and some of the best views in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Inn Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Pismo Beach