I'm a regular guest at the Sandcastle Inn, traveling the coast frequently on business. I began staying here two years ago initially because of the location (beachfront). I continue to stay because of the outstanding service, cleanliness and great hospitality. Everyone from the manager Roger, desk clerks Kayla, Debbie and Teri, thru the cleaning staff and breakfast hostess offer a friendly welcoming enviroment and they always accomodate my needs. Even the maintenance guys greet guests verbally and with a smile! I have stayed at other area hotels when Sandcastle is sold out but I haven't found one that provides even close to the same level of service and hospitality.
The location is quiet and relaxing for a weary road warrior, no traffic noise, just the relaxing sound of the ocean. Free (and reliable) internet is another welcome bonus.
This hotel is one of those little gems business travellers usually keep to themselves but these folks deserve recognition for their outstanding service, hospitality and as an all round great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s so much to see in Pismo Beach and it begins with our property, featuring an upper deck with lounge chairs and a fireplace and some of the best views in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Inn Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Pismo Beach