“Better than expected!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 28 hotels in Pismo Beach
Los Angeles, California
“Better than expected!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Great experience. Great staff. Restaurant was outstanding. Beautiful beach and great view. They earned my business for life. If you want a great on the beach resort this would be a smart choice. If you're looking online and making your decision based on trip advisor, know that this was one of the nicest resorts on the beach.

• Stayed April 2014

326 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a quick two day getaway. Awesome location, comfy beds, and yummy resteraunt. Happy hour is the best here. Larry's the man for an awesome relaxing massage....I will defiantly be back and will recommend this cozy place to friends and family.

• Stayed April 2014
Knottingley, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

We stayed here for one night whilst touring the pacific coast, the room wasn't very big but adequate for a couple of nights. The bed was very high felt like I needed step ladders to get in but extremely comfy. The room was very well equipped and the complimentary bottle of wine was a lovely touch as was breakfast delivered to our room in a picnic basket. We ate in the hotel restaurant which has spectacular views and amazing food. We had a side room and I could just see the ocean would have loved to stay in an ocean view room, hope I get chance to stay again one day.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I live in the fun city of San Diego which is awesome but I will give up any weekend to come to the Sea Venture! Seriously, this place is our favorite spot when I come back to the central coast to visit. As compared to hotels in San Diego, You get more bang for your buck here. I got the special (sun-thur) and brought my BF here for his birthday. Got a tasty bottle of wine, king feather bed, balcony with hot tub and fireplace! You cannot get that anywhere in SD for the affordable price of 139+ taxes. Its so relaxing, an afforadble luxury that I dont feel was wasted. Waking up to see the ocean with my white robe on was so worth it! The only con i have is that I couldnt stay an extra night!

Room Tip: King feather deluxe spa room! Amaze!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

We stayed at Sea Venture for an overnight romantic stay. We were given a room with a partial ocean view, king sized featherbed, fireplace, and private balcony hot tub.

Although the room was small, it had plenty of storage for our things. The bed was super comfy and the fireplace was a nice touch that added to the romance. The hot tub on the balcony also added to the romantic atmosphere and the partial view of the beach/ocean was a plus.

Our room was literally right next to the SeaVenture Restaurant and I was worried that we'd be up all night hearing people come in and out. I need not have worried because we didn't hear a thing.

SeaVenture hotel is truly a hidden gem and I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Mammoth Lakes, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Great hotel for a stay in Pismo. I have been going to Pismo every summer since I was a kid and have stayed in numerous hotels in town. My husband and I decided to splurge on a night at the SeaVenture after a night camping, and we were definitely impressed! The room was big and the bed was super comfy! We made use of the hot tub on the balcony, which was really nice. They aren't big hot tubs, and you can't really see the ocean when you're in them, but it was certainly a nice touch! The hotel also has free beach cruiser biked to take out for a spin, which was great fun. Rode all the way down to shell beach for sunset. Quite a memorable stay! Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Perfect spot for a romantic getaway! The Central Coast trip was a birthday present from my boyfriend, and we looked for an upscale hotel with private outdoor hot tubs. SeaVenture was a perfect choice, with hot tubs on balconies in almost every room, a wonderful beach location next to the Pismo pier, and lots of great restaurants to pick from. We booked the non-ocean view room but ended up on the side of the hotel (rather than front) that was still facing the beach. It was a Saturday night stay after a long leisurely drive from San Francisco on coastal highway 1 (through Monterey, Big Sur, Paso Robles, Cambria), so we got in late. The room was luxurious with king featherbed, beachy feel, flat screen TV and fireplace. Ordered takeout from nearby American restaurant (yummy!) though I heard from a friend that the food at the SeaVenture restaurant is also exceptional. Had dinner and wine from the earlier winetasting by the fireplace, then hung out in the hot tub watching the stars. Woke up to the sun and the beautiful waves in the morning. Breakfast basket was ok, nothing special, but I sat in the hot tub in the morning before we left and just felt incredibly pampered. Loved this getaway, was definitely very special, and I'd stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to SeaVenture Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!