We stayed three nights, two in a ocean front king which is located in the nice wing and then one night in an ocean facing in the middle part of the hotel.
Both rooms are nice but the superior room is more sound proofed and is worth the extra money.
Great location and close to excellent restaurants.
Beds are really comfortable and so are the pillows.
The beaches are fantastic and I walked it every morning.
Further down the coast about 5 minutes, you can pay to drive on the beach!
- Also Known As:
- Seacrest Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Resort Motel
- Sea Crest Pismo Beach
- Seacrest Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Motel Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Resort Pismo Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a 5-acre oceanfront bluff top our iconic hotel features direct access to the beach, outdoor heated pool and three hot-tubs. All retro-modern rooms have latest the amenities and technology, including Free WiFi, iPod docking stations, flat-panel HDTVs with DirecTV,complimentary Continental Breakfast and 7,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space including our roof top terrace with spectacular views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.