We arrived, checked in and found a very nice ocean view suite on the first floor with our little min pin dog. It was so nice and clean with a great view and great access to walk our dog (2 feet to the grass area from the room's patio). The beach was nice although some people had not cleaned up their dog's poop. At the bottom of the stairs from the property to the beach there was some trash which the hotel could have cleaned for it's guest; even if the property may not be theirs.
It was nice to sit out on the common patio under the stars in front of the fire pit socializing with other guest. We did not have a need to have contact with employees other than checking in, so I don't have much to say about them. The property was clean and the room quite. The bed was very comfortable and the shower very large for 4 people at once if you are into that sort of thing. LOL.
- Also Known As:
- Seacrest Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Resort Motel
- Sea Crest Pismo Beach
- Seacrest Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Motel Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Resort Pismo Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a 5-acre oceanfront bluff top our iconic hotel features direct access to the beach, outdoor heated pool and three hot-tubs. All retro-modern rooms have latest the amenities and technology, including Free WiFi, iPod docking stations, flat-panel HDTVs with DirecTV,complimentary Continental Breakfast and 7,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space including our roof top terrace with spectacular views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.