We arrived expecting more than we got. The views are of the ocean although at a distance, past the grounds and pool, but still nice. Guess "OceanFront" in the name raised my hopes too high.
Unfortunately this hotel has an overall cheapness to it, more like a 2-star at best. Inexpensive fixtures and building materials; a single, thin, nappy polyester blanket on the bed; and unpleasant, excessively-bright flourescent lighting in the bathroom. Speaking of overly bright, the lack of curtains on the shuttered sliding glass doors made sleeping in very diificult.
Finally, a young man who identified himself as a manager -- Matt -- was argumentative and when I (politely and respectfully) disgreed with him he walked away from me without so much as a wave goodbye. Yikes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a 5-acre oceanfront bluff top our iconic hotel features direct access to the beach, outdoor heated pool and three hot-tubs. All retro-modern rooms have latest the amenities and technology, including Free WiFi, iPod docking stations, flat-panel HDTVs with DirecTV,complimentary Continental Breakfast and 7,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space including our roof top terrace with spectacular views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacrest Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Pismo Beach
- Seacrest Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Motel Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Resort Pismo Beach