We came on Saturday night. The place was totally crowded and it was very noisy around 6 pm. We were really afraid that we wouldn't get any sleep so we went first to get something to eat, then see some movies and came back late night expecting all the having loud parties and drinking. We were very surprised that everybody was quiet and calm.
The bed were really nice - firm.
The place is clean and you get what you pay for :)))) Just the walls are so thin, it seems like the're not there ;)
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Pismo Beach Hotel
- Motel 6 Pismo Beach Hotel Pismo Beach
- Motel Six Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Motel Six
- Pismo Beach Motel 6
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Clam Capital of the Central Coast! Motel 6 Pismo Beach CA is 2 miles from Pismo Beach Pier. Area dining is within a mile. Visit Avila Valley Hot Springs 7 miles and Lopez Lake13 miles. Relax with Wi-Fi in all guest rooms for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Motel 6 Pismo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.