We stayed here again and always like a room away from pool activity to just chill in the room and enjoy the great ocean views. This was another relaxing stay with a clean and quiet room with large bathroom and tub. The staff is always very friendly and attentive and the rooms have always been consistently good - this is one of our favorite getaway spots.
We usually have a late breakfast downstairs and the buffet breakfast is really good. The wait staff is always attentive and willing to help if you with a special request. The manager of the restaurant is always walking around and checking on people - the same guy has been there quite a while. The food has always been good, tasty and fresh. We love the large buffet choices with omelet bar and waffles. There is also a nice patio to eat your breakfast on or enjoy happy hour and watch the sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront full-service resort with sweeping ocean views, beautifully located 100 feet above Shell & Pismo Beaches. Deluxe guest rooms with private balcony and mountain, pool or ocean views. Complimentary Friday night wine and cheese reception and Kids Club seasonally. Heated, outdoor oceanfront pool, Spa services and 24-hour fitness center. Full service restaurant with room service, focusing on fresh, local produce and providers, as well as an oceanfront lounge with Happy Hour specials Monday through Friday. Live music select days throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Cliffs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliffs Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cliffs Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cliffs Resort Pismo Beach
- Cliffs Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Cliff Resort