We arrived from the Yosimite National Park to The Cliff for a brief two night stay that composed of
4 nights in Napa / Sonoma , to the YNP , onto Pismo Beach for 2 evenings and then on to Carmel for 4 nights.
We found the service, the ocean front rm, great, loved the fact I could keep the dr open while sleeping, and hear the sounds of the waves, and the restaurant for a happy hour snack was very good and quite upbeat. The staff were friendly, informative, and pleasant to deal with.
The hotel is well maintained, and offers beautiful water views of the ocean! The beach below is
O.k. For a brief walk, but if you want to visit a real beach with a pier, restaurants, & shops there is a sweet little village called Avila Beach only a 10 minute drive, fun to visit, has a nice vibe!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront full-service resort with sweeping ocean views, beautifully located 100 feet above Shell & Pismo Beaches. Deluxe guest rooms with private balcony and mountain, pool or ocean views. Complimentary Friday night wine and cheese reception and Kids Club seasonally. Heated, outdoor oceanfront pool, Spa services and 24-hour fitness center. Full service restaurant with room service, focusing on fresh, local produce and providers, as well as an oceanfront lounge with Happy Hour specials Monday through Friday. Live music select days throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Cliffs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliffs Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cliffs Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cliffs Resort Pismo Beach
- Cliffs Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Cliff Resort