Stayed here on business for one night. I must say that I am spoiled and used to staying at 5 star resorts. First time staying at a Best Western so I was a little reluctant. Made reservations online about 2 hours before I checked in and was pleasantly surprised. Room overlooked the ocean, was clean and comfortable and the internet was free. No resort fees and didn't have to pay $30.00 for parking.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Hotel Pismo Beach
- Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Hotel
- Best Western Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched atop the cliffs in Pismo Beach, 90 feet above the Pacific Ocean, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Shore Cliff Lodge features a beautiful newly renovated oceanfront location. Boasting private balconies or patios from every room to enjoy the panoramic views, the Shore Cliff Lodge offers travelers the ideal Pismo Beach location. Enjoy the largest oceanfront heated pool in Pismo Beach, spa services, complimentary expanded continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Shore Cliff Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.