This hotel looks like an old beach motel from the outside but is totally modern on the inside. The rooms are large and comfortable and have spectacular ocean views. The beds are very comfortable. The outdoor pool is heated and the hot tub is very nice. The breakfast is nice for a continental. There are hard boiled eggs and yogurt and several other choices. The birds are a problem but what can they do? Make sure you check out the cinnamon bun place down the street because it is not to be missed.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Hotel Pismo Beach
- Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Hotel
- Best Western Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched atop the cliffs in Pismo Beach, 90 feet above the Pacific Ocean, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Shore Cliff Lodge features a beautiful newly renovated oceanfront location. Boasting private balconies or patios from every room to enjoy the panoramic views, the Shore Cliff Lodge offers travelers the ideal Pismo Beach location. Enjoy the largest oceanfront heated pool in Pismo Beach, spa services, complimentary expanded continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Shore Cliff Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.