Amazing view of the ocean right from your window. I think every room has a view of the ocean. We stayed here on our visit to Solvang. The staff is very friendly and the place is clean. Breakfast is decent with both warm and cold foods. Nothing amazing when compared to the buffet breakfasts you get at hotels in Asia. Pool has a view too. The only thing was our heater in our room was very inconsistent when it comes to blowing heat. Plus the position of the fan blows air right at our heads when we lay on the beds to sleep. Luckily it was only for one night! Overall for the price based on location and cleanliness you can't beat it!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Hotel Pismo Beach
- Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Hotel
- Best Western Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched atop the cliffs in Pismo Beach, 90 feet above the Pacific Ocean, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Shore Cliff Lodge features a beautiful oceanfront location. Boasting private balconies or patios from every room to enjoy the panoramic views, the Shore Cliff Lodge offers travelers the ideal Pismo Beach location. Enjoy the largest oceanfront heated pool in Pismo Beach, spa services, complimentary expanded continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Olotels, Hotels.com, Best Western, EasyToBook, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Shore Cliff Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.