I was really happy with this place. The hotel was great value. The hotel also has pet friendly rooms (bookings required). We stayed two nights, a full continental breakfast is included, which was great, and the room was very comfortable. Great ocean views, lovely pool. Ask for an ocean view room. The hotel is not in town, so you really have to drive to town, unless you are feeling energetic. The hotel also has a guest laundry, which is very helpful when you have been traveling for 2 weeks! Food in Pismo Beach is great and inexpensive, I highly recommend Splash Cafe and Guiseppes. I also highly recommend having a massage at the spa associated with the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Hotel
- Best Western Plus Shore Cliff Hotel Pismo Beach
- Best Western Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched atop the cliffs in Pismo Beach, 90 feet above the Pacific Ocean, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Shore Cliff Lodge features a beautiful newly renovated oceanfront location. Boasting private balconies or patios from every room to enjoy the panoramic views, the Shore Cliff Lodge offers travelers the ideal Pismo Beach location. Enjoy the largest oceanfront heated pool in Pismo Beach, spa services, complimentary expanded continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Best Western and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Shore Cliff Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.