This is one of the best Best Western’s we have stayed in. Our room had a nice balcony overlooking the ocean beyond the cliff. We stayed here over July 4th to see the fireworks on the distant pier, but the fog was so thick that we just saw the fog light up.
The breakfast area was really crowded, but they have a really cool pancake machine and yummy breakfast sandwiches.
Parking was free – they give you a permit so only people who are staying there can park, but we had a friend visit us for dinner and they were nice about providing an extra permit.
Overall the room was clean and nice, the view was impeccable and the stay was hassle-free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean in Pismo Beach, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Shelter Cove Lodge is an all oceanfront hotel offering stunning panoramic ocean views and a tranquil setting. Enjoy the hotel's beautiful grounds, scenic gazebo, outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi, newly remodeled guest rooms, complimentary continental breakfast, free parking and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Shelter Cove Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Shelter Cove Hotel Pismo Beach
- Best Western Shelter Cove Hotel
- Best Western Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Best Western