The location is cool, they have a somewhat private beach with fantastic views. They are also very pet friendly. I was not expecting anything, but when we got to our room they had a bed blanket and some treats. My dog smelled the floors a lot more than normal so im guessing the rooms werent as clean as they should have been, but thats kinda expected for the level of hotel it was. The rooms were also pretty large and had a sink and mirror outside the bathroom which helps with people getting ready in the mornings.
Another plus was the continental breakfast. It was more than a continental breakfast like the front desk said. They have a super cool pancake making machine. You just press a button and wait a minute and a pancake come out. Overall it was a fun stay.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Shelter Cove Hotel Pismo Beach
- Best Western Plus Shelter Cove Hotel
- Best Western Shelter Cove Hotel
- Best Western Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean in Pismo Beach, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Shelter Cove Lodge is an all oceanfront hotel offering stunning panoramic ocean views and a tranquil setting. Enjoy the hotel's beautiful grounds, scenic gazebo, outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi, newly remodeled guest rooms, complimentary continental breakfast, free parking and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Shelter Cove Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.