My husband and I were doing Highway 1 and decided to take it easy, so stopped in Pismo Beach, where we found the Best Western about a hundred feet above the aforementioned Sheltered Cove. A lovely little seaside hotel with multiple buildings, with every room having a balcony with an ocean view.Rooms are comfortable, staff wonderful, breakfast average. And if you're feeling in shape, you can take a hike down to the beach and search for seaglass.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean in Pismo Beach, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Shelter Cove Lodge is an all oceanfront hotel offering stunning panoramic ocean views and a tranquil setting. Enjoy the hotel's beautiful grounds, scenic gazebo, outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi, newly remodeled guest rooms, complimentary continental breakfast, free parking and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Shelter Cove Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Shelter Cove Hotel Pismo Beach
- Best Western Shelter Cove Hotel
- Best Western Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Best Western