We stayed at the garden inn on our way done from SF. We agree with most of the reviews on this hotel. The hotel is located right off the 101 and about a block from the pismo beach outlet. The hotel was quite clean and seems recently renovated. The room itself was comfortable and quiet. We had a very good night sleep here.The breakfast buffet that is typically for the Hilton. Our waitress however was very nice. The hotel was a couple miles away from the pier.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach Hotel Pismo Beach
- Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach Hotel
- Mission Hotel Pismo Beach
- Mission Pismo Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 120 spacious rooms and suites, the Hilton Garden Inn Pismo beach is your new Central Coast vacation headquarters. Amenities include the Great American Grill restaurant serving breakfast and dinner, room service, Pavilion Lounge, free wireless and hard-wired internet access, pool, spa, business center, Pavilion Market serving snacks and beverages, a fitness center, a guest laundry, and over 1,600 square feet of meeting and banquet space. Close to great restaurants and the Pismo Prime Outlets, and only minutes from the beach, the Oceano Dunes, wineries, golf courses and quaint coastal towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.