Stayed for a one night stopover on route to Santa Barbara from San Francisco.
The hotel is conveniently situated off the main highway and is a fairly short walk to a shopping outlet centre. I think you would need to drive if you wanted to go any further.
The hotel itself was nice, clean and well presented. Staff were friendly and helpful. We had an evening meal and a breakfast Both of which were nice.
The only real let down was the bar, they only serve wine or beer and it closes far too early for a hotel bar.
Would use again for a stopover but not for an extended stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach Hotel Pismo Beach
- Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach Hotel
- Mission Hotel Pismo Beach
- Mission Pismo Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 120 spacious rooms and suites, the Hilton Garden Inn Pismo beach is your new Central Coast vacation headquarters. Amenities include the Great American Grill restaurant serving breakfast and dinner, room service, Pavilion Lounge, free wireless and hard-wired internet access, pool, spa, business center, Pavilion Market serving snacks and beverages, a fitness center, a guest laundry, and over 1,600 square feet of meeting and banquet space. Close to great restaurants and the Pismo Prime Outlets, and only minutes from the beach, the Oceano Dunes, wineries, golf courses and quaint coastal towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.