If you are driving US101 between LA and San Francisco & want somewhere easy, affordable and clean, stay here. The staff are welcoming, the homemade clam chowder delicious and the waiter, Richard Chamberlain(!), is an asset.
The rooms were spacious, beds comfortable and warm. Gym was small but handy to have and the pool inviting (although I didn't swim).
Don't expect it to be near the beach, it's right off the highway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 120 spacious rooms and suites, the Hilton Garden Inn Pismo beach is your new Central Coast vacation headquarters. Amenities include the Great American Grill restaurant serving breakfast and dinner, room service, Pavilion Lounge, free wireless and hard-wired internet access, pool, spa, business center, Pavilion Market serving snacks and beverages, a fitness center, a guest laundry, and over 1,600 square feet of meeting and banquet space. Close to great restaurants and the Pismo Prime Outlets, and only minutes from the beach, the Oceano Dunes, wineries, golf courses and quaint coastal towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach Hotel Pismo Beach
- Mission Hotel Pismo Beach
- Mission Pismo Beach