Our family is lucky enough to have been on a lot of vacations, and we love the beach, so have stayed at a number of places, in California and around the world. I have to say that Dolphin Bay ranks about at the top of all of them. This was the end of a weeklong trip up the coast, taking along my wife's mother (her first trip in California), and we decided to end it with 2 nights of relaxation by the ocean. We thought that Pismo Beach and Dolphin Bay seemed like a great choice. The 2-bedroom was perfect for our group of 5, and splurging on the oceanfront room was definitely worth it. What an amazing view with private balcony! We spent the mornings and evenings gazing out at the beautiful coastline, cliffs, and the unending blue of the ocean. But what really stood out in the experience was that all the details were right, and the staff were amazingly helpful and solicitous. From the perfectly stocked kitchen, to the welcome gifts for the kids, to the frequent checking-in and offers to help from the staff. Nothing was more decadent than getting drinks and lunch brought out to us while we lounged at the pool, and breakfast perfectly cooked and delivered to our room. The food was fantastic as well! My wife and her mother decided to get joint massages at their spa, and remarked that they were top-notch. She exclaimed that our time in Dolphin Bay was the perfect end to the vacation, and kept complimenting us for finding this gem of a resort. We couldn't agree more!
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Bay Resort And Spa
- Dolphin Bay Hotel Pismo Beach
- Dolphin Bay Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set along the bluffs above one of the most beautiful coastlines in America, Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa offers exclusive 1 and 2-bedroom suites designed for elegance and comfort. Each suite provides a spacious living and dining room, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, a balcony (or patio), along with all of the finest amenities. Lido Restaurant and Bar features tempting California Coastal cuisine with an emphasis on locally produced food and wines. Treat yourself to a luxurious treatment at the resorts' spa, La Bonne Vie. From the sweeping ocean views to the impeccable service, you will savor every moment at Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.