Me and my business partner try to find nice hotel on the way from Monterey to LA near Hoerst casle. Dolphine give price 300$ + 20$+ tax its not bad.
They have big badroom+ leaving room + kitchen and fantastic view. but restourant in that luxury hotel open till 21-00/ after that time just roomservice:((( but for 1 night its ok!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set along the bluffs above one of the most beautiful coastlines in America, Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa offers exclusive 1 and 2-bedroom suites designed for elegance and comfort. Each suite provides a spacious living and dining room, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, a balcony (or patio), along with all of the finest amenities. Lido Restaurant and Bar features tempting California Coastal cuisine with an emphasis on locally produced food and wines. Treat yourself to a luxurious treatment at the resorts' spa, La Bonne Vie. From the sweeping ocean views to the impeccable service, you will savor every moment at Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Bay Hotel Pismo Beach
- Dolphin Bay Resort And Spa