This was our 3rd or 4th time back, and this time we brought friends from Palm Desert. They loved it too and want to come back for a month! The staff is amazing! So professional, friendly and accommodating! They take pleasure in doing all kinds of little extra things to make your stay unbelievable enjoyable. Like Erica Avila, the Manager, always doing anything she can too accommodate you on requests, and Sarah, one of the waiters in Lido Restaurant, actually brought all four of our deserts to our room after dinner, so we could eat it later...amazing! The sent binoculars to the room to see the dolphins and the Valet attendant actually ran to our vehicle to retrieve my wife's cell phone after she forgot it. The rooms are like luxury condos with ALL of the amenities you could ever need or want. I can't say enough about this place, it's the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set along the bluffs above one of the most beautiful coastlines in America, Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa offers exclusive 1 and 2-bedroom suites designed for elegance and comfort. Each suite provides a spacious living and dining room, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, a balcony (or patio), along with all of the finest amenities. Lido Restaurant and Bar features tempting California Coastal cuisine with an emphasis on locally produced food and wines. Treat yourself to a luxurious treatment at the resorts' spa, La Bonne Vie. From the sweeping ocean views to the impeccable service, you will savor every moment at Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Bay Hotel Pismo Beach
- Dolphin Bay Resort And Spa