“Cafe” 3 of 5 stars

999 Price St, Pismo Beach, CA 93449-2533
805-773-5646
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 90 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
“Cafe”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

An alright breakfast...very organic. More of a coffee and tea place if anything... if your looking for a healthy breakfast this would be your spot. Looking for a filler I wouldnt recommend it?

Wairarapa
“Great coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We started our day here and had yummy lattes, enjoyed friendly staff and a enjoyed the surroundings of a great character cafe.A great stop to start the day.

Visited October 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Cute Place, Average Food and Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I was disappointed by the food and service at this cute restaurant in Pismo. I ordered soup and salad. My soup Sweetpotato Corn Chowder was hot but poorly seasoned. My salad included chicken, tho when ordering I specifically asked that the chicken be left off of my salad. Tortillas on the side were a nice treat. Outdoor seating is plentiful and fun. Prices were typical $10.00 - $15.00 range.
Not sure I will go for lunch again but would like to try them for Breakfast. The menu was extensive and looked interesting.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Reno
“Great place! Great food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We really enjoyed our breakfast experience and the prices were very reasonable. Food was fantastic. We'll definitely go back when we visit Pismo Beach again.

Visited September 2013
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
“Healthy food that tasted great, too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

One of the best veggie burgers I've ever had. Wonderful green smoothie, too. My kids enjoyed their turkey melts. Would have liked to try the albacore tuna, but they were out by the time we got there.

Visited July 2013