“Baja fish tacos...Yum” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 90 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Arizona
“Baja fish tacos...Yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

Okay, fish is barely battered for some crunch, a shredded cabbage, chopped onion, diced tomato on top, perfectly placed on TWO corn tortillas with a sprinkle of cheese between and lightly toasted to melt and holds all the goodness in with no leaks or falling apart. You get two but my friend and I shared and it was perfect. Service was friendly, timely and prices reasonable.

Santa Barbara
“Excellent fish and chips, very good clam...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2010 via mobile

Excellent fish and chips, very good clam chowder, friendly staff and service, good bargain on the senior menu.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fresno
“Good food and overworked servers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2010

Brad's food is great. Their clam chowder is the best. They have a good kids menu. My only gripe is that the servers are allways too busy and don't take that good of care of the customers. They should hire more servers.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento
“Not as good as last year”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2010

We went early at 5:00 on our last night at Pismo Beach as we had eaten here the summer before and enjoyed the outdoor patio. This time the waitress was rushed and ignored my husband's funny comment. However, by the end, our tip time, she came and chatted with him and apologized for her earlier curtness. The food was so-so. My trip-tip sandwich was a little dry with no extra's on it and for the price...I wasn't impressed.

Chandler, Arizona
“try the chowder if that's all you do”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2010

Was on work travel and took a drive up to Pismo. I have eaten at Splash Cafe, but figured I would give Brad's a try. Against my better judgement (to get fish n chips since it seems to be rated really high on other reviews), I ordered the trip-tip and lobster tail... it was completely boring. The meat was at least seasoned well and cooked to order, but the lobster tail was un-inspired and flavorless. I do have to say the clam chowder was exceptional, though - creamy, chunky, and lots of flavor besides potatoes. I would still recommend it based on the fact that my co worker enjoyed her salmon (which did look seasoned well) and we both really enjoyed the chowder as well as the outside seating.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere